Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is this code correct?

By
Remya
on 5/23/13, 9:30 AM 612 views

<page string="Procurements" groups="base.group_user" attrs="{'invisible': [('group','=','group_portal')]}">

If you can post the relevant XML you want to modify, than people might be able to help you.

patrick
on 5/23/13, 11:53 AM

i want to hide procurement page string from product form. how can i hide it through the above xml code?

Remya
on 5/30/13, 2:06 AM

Sandeep

--Sandeep--
| 6 5 8
Delhi, India
--Sandeep--
Python OpenERP Developer http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sandeep-rana/3b/a16/786/
Sandeep
On 5/23/13, 9:49 AM

hey Remya

this correct if group field (inside attrs ) is character field in current model ( object .....

Thanks
Sandeep

i didnt get you. Please correct the code. I want to hide a <page> tab from a group of users. Awaiting your reply.

Remya
on 5/23/13, 9:51 AM

group should be a field in current model

Sandeep
on 5/23/13, 9:57 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/23/13, 9:30 AM
Seen: 612 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM