Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is this behaviour okay?

By
odimegwu david
on 7/31/13, 8:13 PM 937 views

My Delivery orders do not reference the Stock Journal such that on shipping, there is no entry in the stock journal or any journal for cost of sales i.e debit for cost of goods sold and accompanying credit for Stock Purchases accounts. It is really puzzling me. Been on it for hours and can't seem to resolve the confusion.

I read in an old forum to add anglo_saxon module. After the module, the accounting turned out in the wrong journals. Cost of goods and stock purchases end of the transactions were recorded in the sales journal instead of the stock journal. The movement of sold goods out was not recorded and stock inventory is now wrong. Updated the stock records manually and received a series of client and server tracebacks from the Inventory tab of Product kanban. see older ticket raised that has not been answered: http://help.openerp.com/question/26041/sales-order-to-invoice-not-reflected-in-stock-journal/

odimegwu david
on 8/1/13, 1:03 AM

Please edit the headline, eg "Invoices and Delivery orders do not reference the Stock Journal".

Metrolux Gmbh, Andreas Marpmann
on 8/1/13, 2:28 AM

Edited. Only Delivery Orders.

odimegwu david
on 8/1/13, 6:58 AM
Andreas Marpmann
On 8/1/13, 5:06 PM

Have you select at Settings --> Configuration --> Warehouse: Manage multiple locations and warehouses?

Then take a look to your Warehouse --> Configuration --> Locations --> Every Locations Journal

Remember the Headline please, "Is this behaviour okay?" say nothing.

Stock Journal and the Warehouse were my first point of call. Configured only for one location and input and stock are the same locations. output is partner/customer location.

odimegwu david
on 8/1/13, 5:27 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/31/13, 8:13 PM
Seen: 937 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM