Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is there something like a Kickstarter for Mobile Version of v7

By
Gilles Lehoux
on 3/8/13, 3:56 PM 883 views

The OpenERP company is working on a mobile version for v8. You can read about it in the answer to this question:

A mobile version of v7 would have to be done by someone else. Do you know of any projects like on kickstarter to create some kind of mobile version of v7? If you do, please provide the link to the project in your answer. That way, people can find it and contribute.

This is not a real question. The Google+ Community would be more appropriate for this discussion. (PS: I believe OpenERP is working on the web client to be reponsive / mobile device friendly)

Daniel Reis
on 3/8/13, 5:06 PM

I edited the question to address the reason why it was closed. I would like it re-opened. If it still falls outside the scope of this forum then I don't mind it being closed for good.

Gilles Lehoux
on 3/8/13, 6:35 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/8/13, 3:56 PM
Seen: 883 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM