Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is there interest in a Mileage Tracker Module? [Closed]

Dave Burkholder
on 3/13/13, 12:23 PM 696 views

The Question has been closed for reason: off-topic or not relevant

Daniel Reis
on 03/13/2013 12:28:34

I'm could use an app for Vehicle Mileage Tracking and I've discussed my needs with an OE 7 developer.

I'm wondering if others would find a Vehicle Mileage Tracker beneficial for billing & tax purposes.

It's like this...the cost is a bit high for my own use, but if others would find it beneficial, then my sponsoring the module would benefit the broader OE community and that would be a way for me to give back.

What are your votes? Up-Yes / Down-No

I'm afraid this question is not appropriate for this Q&A (see the FAQ). I suggest you to post it on the Google+ community list.

Daniel Reis
on 3/13/13, 12:28 PM

Well that's a fine howdy-doo. :-( I'm on a company network and I don't have access to social networking sites. Regardless of that - my post seems to be only a very "technical" violation of the FAQ - open ended, but certainly not chatty. It does relate to the use of OpenERP for a specific business need, and does so in a way that was intended to participate in the greater good of the community. So what would you like me to do? As I've said before, I don't have access to Google+

Thinkwell Designs, Dave Burkholder
on 3/13/13, 12:33 PM

Try http://feedback.openerp.com/forums/77459-general-improvements - you can at least get a sense of community interest.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 3/13/13, 2:43 PM

@thinkwell Well, it's a "question" that can't have a "correct" answer, so it's not really appropriate. I'm not sure if feedback.openerp.com is active, the the community mailing list certainly is

Daniel Reis
on 3/13/13, 2:54 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/13/13, 12:23 PM
Seen: 696 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM