This question has been flagged

I already tried 10 different apps, but all of them are useless or limited to specific hosting.

I am looking for Android app where I can log in to my Odoo database and see all the customers and details of customers of course (mobile phone, address, etc).

Discard

Hi Danijel I'm currently working on a sample app that does exactly this. Sadly its not finished yet hehe. I haven't really found any good Odoo apps either, they all seem to crash..

Yenthe, I'm glad that you are working on a solution,since all the other apps are not worth meantioning :) Keep us updated with your good work.

Will do! It'll take a few more weeks though since this isn't on the highest priority.. By the way, you'll also have the option to choose for only customers, only companies or both. Why don't you consider making an android app by the way? :)

Yeah I know this can take a couple of weeks since it's not that easy and I believe it's not on the top of your priority list :) Well, I have no knowledge to develop an app, so I'll let you take all the credits for it :D

Actually it was much simpler then I thought to build it.. The hard part is figuring everything out once, since there is barely any documentation. It just takes some time hehe :) Anyways, will keep you updated.

Okay, wish u luck, let us know about your progress.