Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is there any Update for the gantt view in OpenERP 8.0?

By
Michael Karrer
on 2/10/14, 2:03 PM 595 views

Since gantt view feels pretty much useless for us and most of the partners and customers we talked to i was wondering if there is any update planned for the gantt view in OpenERP 8.0?

I know that some of the people try to do their own implementation but come on OpenERP you are up to create a full web-cms but still miss some of the core functions in gantt view like

• zoom in / out
  • printing and printing options
  • better and larger tasks ...

They are trying to do this acespritechblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/06/openerp-web-enhancement-in-gantt-chart/ and also the library can do it as far as i can see it.

So please any official from OpenERP: Are you updating the gantt view for OpenERP in the near future or is nothing planned in this direction?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/10/14, 2:03 PM
Seen: 595 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM