Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is There any technical document availalbe for odoo web development which covers all the basic functionality ?

By
Anil R. Kesariya
on 4/1/15, 12:31 AM 1,524 views

Hello All,

I am looking for best technical document for web development. which covers everything like

Which explains the purpose of extend,include or defining new class on odoo js part.

Which explains everything from basic to advance level.

As we have two web part now, 1 is website part and 2. web part is like web customization on odoo main screen, like developing widgets.

How to define own widget, how to extend the existing widgets,

How to add only 1 function in existing class by using inheritance.

Method overrding in JavaScript.

The importance of method properties used in class, what is the sequence of method calling in javascript.

I am curious to learn this web part.

Except this link: https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/ : From here I cannot learn most of the thing.

If any one has than please share , will be appreciated

Thanks.

Regards,

Anil.

Baiju

--Baiju--
| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
--Baiju--
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

Baiju
On 4/1/15, 12:46 AM

Hi,

Please check this :Website Doc 

for all docs please click : Here

Hope this helps....

thanks for ans.I have gone this answer before. does any link is related to web development on the answer? I couldn't found any link for web part on Stephen Mack 's answer.

Anil R. Kesariya
on 4/1/15, 1:09 AM

Have you checked this : https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/howtos/website.html

Baiju
on 4/1/15, 1:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/1/15, 12:31 AM
Seen: 1524 times
Last updated: 8/28/15, 12:05 AM