This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello,

is there any Open ERP module which integrates authorized .net payment gate way ?

Our Aim is to make payment by Credit Card so is there any module related to this ?

I am using OpenERP v7.0

Thank youin advnc

Discard
Best Answer

I just finished re-writing the 6.0 module from NovaPoint for OpenERP v7 not too long ago. You're welcome to use it as a reference. We never process credit cards directly on sale orders due to our customer base, so there's a number of features that I didn't bother to flesh out. There are also several CIM methods I didn't bother with due to how infrequently we use them, but using the existing wizards you should be able to quickly add those remaining features in.

https://code.launchpad.net/~brett-lehrer

My apologies for the odd bazaar organization, I always use git and am not familiar with hosting bzr projects on launchpad. Couple notes, you'll need these three modules:

• account_payment_cc
  • account_payment_cc_authorizenet
  • rsa_encryption

I split the main CC processing code into two modules because we may be moving to Chase Paymentech in the future, and I wanted to leave the code relatively abstracted so I can easily add their API in. Also, I'm using urllib3, which wasn't included in Ubuntu until 13.04 I believe. Probably don't need to, but I copied it from my shipping API code, and I needed something thread safe to query multiple shipping companies for quotes at once. Anyway, you can get the source code for that here: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/urllib3

Card information is either stored in the Authorize.net CIM, or as a one-time use card saved directly to the account_voucher record (card info is purged once the payment is validated). CIM records are created/stored on the res_partner record of a contact. rsa_encryption is used to encrypt sensitive fields in the voucher record, so you'll need to generate a public/private key pair before storing any encrypted data - those functions are built into the module so that can be done from OpenERP directly. I recommend a key size of 1024 or 2048 bits, if you go higher the database fields probably need to be expanded.

Feel free to send me any questions you have setting that up.

Discard
Author

current module is needed some configuration in code ? or just I need to download and install these modules in my openerp instance?

It's working as-is, but I didn't implement every possible feature of the API, just the main ones.

We have been using, implementing both CC API and CIM on 3 versions successfully, 6,6.1,7.0 6.0 and 6.1 is already on openerp-usa. We should be releasing 7.0 code soon.

I am using your code for http://authorize.net connector for OpenERP v7 I did the following steps: >> generated RSA keys >>added CC API details >> added customer bank details and tried to Create customer profile. But i got the below error. Can you please let me know what is actual issue. Did i miss some step?

MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.authorize.net', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /xml/v1/request.api (Caused by <class 'socket.error'>: [Errno 110] Connection timed out) mailid: soniricha22@hotmail.com

Best Answer

On v7, authorize.net integration is not available. It was under v6 here: https://github.com/aliomattux/authorize (I didn't test it)

If you are interested in being able to receive credit card payments, the easiest will be to use Paypal which is already integrated in OpenERP (link in invoice emails). You can configure it in Settings > Accounting > Bank and Cash.

Alternatively, you can also have a look at the generic payment processors integration in Settings > Accounting > Bank and Cash > Configure payment acquiring methods where you can add other processors than Paypal for employees (Merchant feature) and portal users.

Discard

Hi, Fabrice is right. I am actually upgrading the module to V7. If you are interested, contact me through mail. vivek.bics@gmail.com

Best Answer

Hey guys.... what ever happened with this development?

Since this discussion, NPG has ported over to v7 the CC Auth.net, CC Auth.net with CIM, and soon well be developing the CC reconcilation module to reconcile CC transactions that go from Odoo to Authorize and then back to Odoo.

Just curious.

D.P. Hicks

President

NovaPoint Group

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Guys,

Most of the code available today is the Novapoint code thats been shuffled around a lot/re-implemented. We are working on a new implementation from scratch that uses the CIM (Customer information manager) instead of the current implementation most used which is (SIM) Server integration method. It is written in soap. Our version will be supported in the newest software v8 Odoo, not 7 though. We anticipate it being completed within 2 weeks. When it is finished we will make it available for free and I will post a link. If anyone is interested in contributing to it, we have set up a funding campaign. It is much more than authorize.net however, its several modules to produce an ecommerce solution for Magento. Here is the link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mage2odoo-8-0-management-solution

Discard