Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is there any module to import currency exchange rates using API in v7.0?

By
saad
on 2/15/13, 10:36 AM 4,014 views

Is there any module to import currency exchange rates using API in v7.0?

Nicolas Bessi

--Nicolas Bessi--
| 5 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Nicolas Bessi--
Nicolas Bessi
On 2/15/13, 11:11 AM

Hello,

The module currency_rate_update is actually beeing ported to V7.0.

https://code.launchpad.net/~elbati/account-financial-tools/currency_rate_update_v7/+merge/147945

It may fit your needs.

Regards

Ported already great! Thanks Nicolas!

Jay
on 2/15/13, 11:18 AM

Thanks Sir.

saad
on 2/15/13, 11:19 AM
Gustavo
On 2/15/13, 7:34 PM

Thes is what I tried before (and it worked). I created a module that connects to Yahoo Finance and gets the exchange rate for the argentinian peso. You can do it for your currency. Then I created an automated action that calls this function, and updates the currency exchange rate every five minutes.

Hi, can you share it with us?

Pouya Maleki
on 3/20/13, 4:31 PM
hdr
On 4/10/14, 6:32 AM

Hi Gustavo, can you please post for us the code of the automated action that calls this function, and updates the currency exchange rate every five minutes. i will be very grateful Regards

Jay
On 2/15/13, 11:12 AM

Just visit v6apps.openerp.com and find with 'auto update currency', there is a number of modules for the purpose. Untested by me in v7.0.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/15/13, 10:36 AM
Seen: 4014 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM