This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I've been asked to improve a number of modules on apps.openerp.com for a consultant company.

I need to add screenshots, styling, and general documentation to enhance their visibility to the community, so they can be reused by other developers and in term improve them via bug reports, etc

But I cannot find any guides on how to do this, so I'm having to try and deconstruct the existing modules format on apps.openerp.com.

If theres a guide about this alreadty written it would help a great deal to me

Discard

Hello Mr Robbins,

When i have started learning about OpenERP, i have also struggled a lot on how to add documentation and rest to the module.

I am also interested to add more documentation to the OpenERP 7 version because it does not have much documentation.

We can together on this if you are interested. You can connect via my mail lf@lfsolutions.net

Thanks.

Hope it will work for you http://openerpbook.com/2014/01/21/publish-your-modules-to-openerp-apps-store/

Best Answer

If you go to OpenERP Apps, you will see a huge button called "Register your repository". Click on it and follow the instructions, you will find what you are looking for.

Discard