Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is there a way to upload a bulk of items in sales order?

By
Younghoon
on 2/11/13, 10:47 PM 1,243 views

I have hundreds of items to include in sales orders. I want to be able to upload the items from Excel sheet to the sales order form. Is it possible?

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 2/12/13, 4:17 AM

You can do that with the import tool.

You must activate the import feature through the menu Settings > Configuration > General Settings'. Check the optionAllow users to import data from CSV files`.

Then, from your sale order menu, you can click the import link to import .CSV files.

You can create template of files to import by setting the right column names on the first line of your file.

Thank you for the accurate answer.

Younghoon Hwangbo, Younghoon Hwangbo
on 5/31/13, 6:36 AM

I also want to import products of 4,000 into the ERP. Is it possible? I can't find import button on the product screen.

Younghoon Hwangbo, Younghoon Hwangbo
on 5/31/13, 7:27 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/11/13, 10:47 PM
Seen: 1243 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM