This question has been flagged

I've got a multi company user with a security group that has all rights for model res.partner and hr.employee but when I want to create a new employee I get the Access Error that the user has no permission on document res.partner operation read?

I've extended the the model and added record rules for filtering records for selected company. But I've removed every record rule that I've made for res.partner model and I still get this Access Error and I've got no idea what causes it.

Will it show if I switch logging to debug because on info I see nothing in the log?

EDIT:

I've tried a clean install, new database with no custom modules. Installed only Contact Directory and Employee Directory. Created a user with permissions "Contact Creation" and "Employees Manager" and I've got the same error. 

With only module Employee directory it works but not with both?! So there is error on the odoo modules.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Had "Portal" selected and that caused the problem.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Samo Arko,

You can check that your login user have Contact Creation rights or not?

You can find this in user's form view >> Extra Rights >> Contact Creation set as true and you are able to create employee

Or you can also check this with in new database.

Regards,

Email: odoo@aktivsoftware.com

Discard
Author

Yeah the user has this set. Now I've tried a clean install, new database with no custom modules. Installed only Contact Directory and Employee Directory. Created a user with permissions "Contact Creation" and "Employees Manager" and I've got the same error. With only module Employee directory it works but not with both?!

Author

Figure it out, I had the Portal right clicked