Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is there a way to prevent Employees from being able to edit Surveys (questions, pages, etc)?

By
Paul Strinati
on 4/30/14, 2:51 PM 699 views

If I allocate an Employee Appraisal to an employee, it shows under Human Resources > Appraisals > Interview Requests.

As the user, if I select the survey (appraisal), it takes me to a screen where I can answer the survey (Interview Requests / {Survey Name}.

There is a hyperlink to the Survey itself (first field on a default installation - Survey). If I click on this hyperlink, I can actually edit the survey questions & pages (rather than just complete the survey).

My user id does not have any Manager access rights, only User, and it is not a member of the Survey/User group. Not sure if I should report as a Bug, or whether I have misunderstood something.

Any ideas / insights appreciated!

Thanks, Paul.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/30/14, 2:51 PM
Seen: 699 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM