Odoo Help

Is there a way to have the advanced search bar show by default in the Project\Tasks view in Odoo 8?

By
David Gilbert
on 2/17/15, 1:49 AM 875 views

I  have Odoo 8 installed on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit pc.  I found a similar question here:    https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/resolved-advanced-search-how-to-show-advanced-search-bar-by-default-when-project-tasks-page-is-shown-69784    but tried that solution without success.

I am not talking about saving a search, but actually seeing the bar by default to be able to more efficiently change the task view using the included and custom filters.  I tried to show a picture but don't have enough karma.

Thank you.

David Gilbert
on 2/17/15, 2:25 AM
Danijel
On 2/17/15, 2:23 AM

Unfortunately I don't know the answer on your question but I can give you a little tip how to bypass 'not-enough-karma' not being able to show the picture on the forum. Upload it to any upload service provider and then paste the link here.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/17/15, 1:49 AM
Seen: 875 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM