Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is there a way to export all the customization I did to OpenERP and then import them on a different machine/user?

By
Amer Homaissi
on 3/17/14, 8:56 AM 642 views

I basically added some fields, edited the workflow (added nodes and transitions) and tampered with the Python files.

I want to take all the customization that I've done and implement it on someone else's OpenERP.

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 3/17/14, 9:23 AM

Hi;

You have to install base_module_record.

Follow the explanation and instructions HERE.

The module has been removed from https://www.openerp.com/apps?category=&version=&search=base_module_record since V6.1, you can find the V7.0 version of this module HERE.

Best regards.

Why you can't find it, the link is correct !!!???

image description

Thank you, but I couldn't find this on OpenERP 7. Is there any other alternative?

Yea I followed your earlier instructions: https://doc.openerp.com/6.1/book/8/8_20_Config/8_20_Config_module/

And they did not work. Will check the link you sent. Thanks again.

Amer Homaissi
on 3/17/14, 9:54 AM

Keep me informed

Med Said BARA
on 3/17/14, 10:28 AM

I was able to install it and pressed on record and nothing happened. I am not sure if anything got recorded or not. I tried to look around for a zip file, but found nothing.

I did not get this though: "After the recording operation is complete, a dialog box appears giving you the opportunity to save the recorded module at a desired location."

Amer Homaissi
on 3/18/14, 9:05 AM

Med Said BARA?

Amer Homaissi
on 3/19/14, 8:05 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/17/14, 8:56 AM
Seen: 642 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM