Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is there a reson for 2x Cancel button on Invoices and refunds [Closed]

By
Tom Arnst
on 2/12/13, 5:23 AM 2,938 views

The Question has been closed for reason: off-topic or not relevant

by
Nicolas Bessi
on 02/14/2013 04:01:54

We get 2x the Cancel button on Invoices and refunds on top of the screen, do they have a different purpose ?

Hello, the two buttons do the same things and call same function. It is obviously a bug, a conflict between many views. Maybe with account_voucher one. I will see if there is allready a bug report on it.

Camptocamp SA
on 2/14/13, 4:01 AM
Mihalache Ciprian
On 2/13/13, 12:53 PM

For an invoice if you activate Allow Cancelling Entries you get 2xCancel

image description

So what is/does cancel one and what is/does cancel 2 ?

Tom Arnst
on 2/13/13, 2:49 PM

Nicolas Bessi

--Nicolas Bessi--
| 5 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Nicolas Bessi--
Nicolas Bessi
On 2/12/13, 5:44 AM

Hello,

A screen capture will be nice, but from what I understand:

The upper one is to cancel the current action it is on all form when editing. The second try to cancel the invoice in the accounting point of view, canceling related move and set it to state cancel.

I'm not allowed to post a screen capture (karma thing). The buttons are next to each other.

Tom Arnst
on 2/12/13, 5:51 AM

Hello, the two buttons do the same things and call same function. It is obviously a bug, a conflict between many views. Maybe with account_voucher one. I will see if there is allready a bug report on it.

Camptocamp SA
on 2/14/13, 4:01 AM

michel Guénard

--michel Guénard--
| 5 5 8
VIROFLAY, France
--michel Guénard--

VP operations & finance Social entrepreneur Certified Public Accountant Past Chief internal auditor

michel Guénard
On 2/12/13, 6:51 PM

I confirm the existence of 2 cancel buttons (without explanations of the related actions)

go to supplier credit note menu , open a credit note

no screen capture possible for "karma restrictions")

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/12/13, 5:23 AM
Seen: 2938 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM