This question has been flagged

Hi,

Is there a module in openerp7 that will facilitate me to add sub-products to a product and sell them. For Ex a product computer

• Key board
  • Mouse
  • CPU
  • Power Cable
  • etc

where i can also sell the Key board, mouse separately. And with the process of incoming shipment i will not actually receive computer but when i receive all the products like (keyboard, mouse,cpu,power cable,etc) the computer should be available for selling. I am okay for any ideas. Feel free to post your ideas and help me to implement this concept.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

product_pack allows configuring products as a collection of other products. If such a product is added in a sale order or a purchase order, all the products of the pack will be added automatically (when storing the order) as children of the pack product.

At the moment, the module is under testing for OpenERP 7

Discard
Best Answer

I think you have to install MRP module. In that module, you can use Bill of Material. You can configure that to produce 1 computer, the components that are needed are mouse, keyboard, cpu, etc. So, to make computers available in stock, you must do a manufacturing order first and you don't need to make a sub-product.

Discard
Author

i don't have any manufacturing process. This concept is different and called packing. I've figured out a little with BOM Type -> Sets/Phantom. Working on solution. Please try it if possible

Best Answer

You can use the modul "bundle product"

Discard