Hello, I am totally new with openERP and working on setting up an online ecommerce business: - getting goods in - stocking - reselling according to orders (no manufacturing).
I feel a bit lost. I have started reading manual version 6 (although i am using 7), installed the modules i need, started to upload suppliers but i feel i am missing key steps which will make me make a mess and ultimately the process will not work. Do you have any suggestion of useful videos or more in depth support i could consider? I knot it is a bit vague but i am really starting from basics.
Thank you for any support I may receive.
- OpenERP 7.0 Release Notes- http ://v6.openerp.com/node/1269
- http ://de.slideshare.net/shabbirm/open-erp-version-7-functional-technical-overview
- Community Days 2012 - Introduction to OpenERP 7.0 - http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh95_KwSPVg&feature=plcp
- free Webinars from Partners - advertising banner on the old openerp website v6.openerp.com - http ://v6.openerp.com
- http ://www.openerpvideos.com
- http ://www.youtube.com/user/openerpthai/
maybe it helps further
About This Community
|Asked: 3/6/13, 4:59 PM|
|Seen: 1695 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|