Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is there a list of all codes for reports? [Closed]

By
my
on 2/18/13, 12:21 AM 1,289 views

The Question has been closed

by
Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 06/04/2013 06:57:53

I'm looking for an overview of all codes for reports such as supply ordering bill etc. Where can I find that?

Sudhir Arya (SA)

--Sudhir Arya (SA)--
| 6 8 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (SA)--

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer and a Team Leader 

Top 5 Odoo contributor On Stackoverflow

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

Sudhir Arya (SA)
On 2/18/13, 12:42 AM

Go to Settings -> Technical -> Actions -> Reports write report name in filter (e.g. Invoices). Open a form view. Inside form view you can see rml file's path in Report File field.

This is the path where you can see report's parse & rml file.

Sorry, I've probably put wrong. I am looking for a list of codes for the appropriate templates, if I eg. wants to process an invoice with the OpenOffice designer. Is there something where I can see something like this? Specifically I'm looking for, among other things after the code for the subtotal including tax, which is yes by default always stated net. But other codes would be interesting. I would also like eg. the credit limit by inserting. Found out I have, after all, for example. Customer number. Therefore, I am more interested in an overview of all the code in this direction.

my
on 3/1/13, 12:08 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/18/13, 12:21 AM
Seen: 1289 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM