This question has been flagged
1 Reply

hi,

when I run my server I ve error following :

2013-03-22 11:05:13,309 1124 ERROR ptfmedicalera openerp.sql_db: bad query: ALTER TABLE "res_partner" ADD COLUMN "date_inscript" timestamp Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Eclipse\workspace\epsv36\PTFMedicaleRA\openerp\sql_db.py", line 227, in execute res = self._obj.execute(query, params) OperationalError: ERREUR: les tables peuvent avoir au plus 1600 colonnes

2013-03-22 11:05:13,334 1124 ERROR ptfmedicalera openerp.netsvc: ERREUR: les tables peuvent avoir au plus 1600 colonnes Traceback (most recent call last):

OperationalError: ERREUR: les tables peuvent avoir au plus 1600 colonnes

help me

Discard
Author

One of your model as more that 1600 columns. 1600 is the maximum number of columns that PostgreSQL can support complied in a strandard way on 32 bit systems. Answer : I do not know if it is a bug or a bad design of one of your model. If you have a lot of attributes to store on a model you may use the field.serializedor fields.sparse type or split you model.

Best Answer

One of your model as more that 1600 columns. 1600 is the maximum number of columns that PostgreSQL can support complied in a strandard way on 32 bit systems.

I do not know if it is a bug or a bad design of one of your model. If you have a lot of attributes to store on a model you may use the field.serializedor fields.sparse type or split you model.

Discard