Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is there a functionality to print the bill of material of a product in the invoice ?

on 11/6/13, 11:13 AM 840 views

In OpenERP 7, I want to add the components( products) of a manufactured product to the invoice line. If the product is manufactured, then all its components will be listed below (see PC), else , a simple invoice line will be printed ( see flash disc). I am going to develop a module which will do that but I am asking if there is already a functionality which do that ?

Per example :

Item                 Number                Price                 Sum

PC                   1                   500 £                 500 £
         1 hard disc
         2 ram ships 
         1 mouse
         2 speakers
    flash disc             2                    5£                   10£

Thanks for just viewing this topic. I have just solved this issue, and my invoice is printed like what I want

on 11/8/13, 6:52 AM

Please explain how you did this for future users. This looks like a common problem and would benefit everyone. You should do that as an answer and mark it as solved.

Roel Adriaans
on 11/9/13, 3:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 11/6/13, 11:13 AM
Seen: 840 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM