This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi all,

We are into construction business we would like to manage all our processes such as design, project planning and project management, manufacturing, etc 

is there any module available for above requirement

Thanks in advance!

Discard

I am also interested in something similar to this...

unfortunately odoo have not any app for construction business. There are some companies provide paid modules for it. I have reviewed them but did not find as per construction company requirement and standard. I am developing it from scratch for one of my customer

hi, I have the same concern, did anyone find any approach to figure out a construction business in odoo

Best Answer

Hello Mohammad, 

As we all know Odoo 17 is already live with lots of new Upgrades on the floor and Managing a construction business through Odoo is the right decision to make!

as Odoo serves SMEs for Business management tools, you can leverage the possibilities of Customized modules to meet the specific needs of the particular business.  

Construction-Specific Modules:

Depending on your specific needs, you might explore third-party or custom modules designed for the construction industry. Check the Odoo App Store or consult with Odoo partners for industry-specific solutions.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

Odoo standard does not provide construction module. 

You can create module using Odoo Project management and Analytic module of Odoo. 

Or you may find some modules in OCA or in apps store.

Regards,

Mustufa Rangwala (Probuse)

Discard