Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is the OeMedical project working well as it is?

By
Yves Geoffroy
on 9/15/14, 7:36 AM 649 views

Try to install it on version 8 but get many errors. Does anyone use it on version 8?

Is it working well on version 7?

What are the core modules to install if I only want to manage appointments for physicians ? Are oemedical, oemedical_emr and oemedical_emr_data enough?

Is there any documentation related to this project?

Thanks!

Do you know current status of this project?

Chris Z.
on 2/13/15, 9:27 AM
Edwin Gonzales
On 3/12/15, 12:50 AM

I am at the final stage of developing a complete and fully integrated hospital information and electronic medical record system based on actual hospital and clinic environment. There are currently 5 hospitals who joined me in the R&D and others are in the testing and implementation. I will have this submitted to the community soon. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/15/14, 7:36 AM
Seen: 649 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM