Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is that possible for multi-company to use it in a company that has a 60 branches?? How to handle Financial Report using Multi COmpany?

on 12/10/14, 3:36 AM 522 views

If possible can you teach me how to do that? and how to use the consolidate?

I have had experience with working with 30+ companies in multi-company mode in v6.0 of OpenERP.

on 12/10/14, 3:37 AM

@Ivan do you know how to handle financial reports using multi companies?

on 12/11/14, 3:24 AM

We used custom modules to handle the multi-level consolidation.

on 12/12/14, 1:19 AM
Harsh Dhaduk
On 12/11/14, 7:54 AM

Hi Alcaline,

You can create.

Go to Settings->Configuration->General Settings-> click on Manage multiple companies and click on apply button.

After go to Settings->Compnies->Companies

you set as parent child companies.

I hope this one help to you.

Harsh Dhaduk

Intigra Technolab
On 12/10/14, 10:44 PM

Yes, it is absolutely possible to manage a company having 60 branches using the multi company modue. You can contact me at info@intigratech.com for further details.

thanks Intgra Technolab

on 12/11/14, 3:25 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 12/10/14, 3:36 AM
Seen: 522 times
Last updated: 5/31/15, 2:57 AM