Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is RML still Working in ODOO9?

By
Drees Far
on 12/17/15, 10:50 AM 588 views

Hello community!!!

I want to ask you if RML is still working on ODOO9 because i have installed base_report_designer (version 8.0) and i have got this error:

Contexte de l'erreur :

Vue `Form View: Odoo Report Designer Installation`

[view_id: 905, xml_id: n/a, model: base_report_designer.installer, parent_id: 3]

Can anyone help please.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards.

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 7 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 12/17/15, 5:38 PM

RML is still working in Odoo 9 but it's not recommended at all, and you cannot install the base_report_designer from Odoo 8 in Odoo 9. Better switch to Qweb reports

Just my point of view

Exactly! QWeb or Aeroo if you'd rather like to build graphical lay-outs in Open Office.

Yenthe
on 12/18/15, 1:58 AM

But, i have a lot of reports. i cant change now. certainly later i will. But is there any negative impacts that may take place if i keep those reports in this version??

Drees Far
on 12/18/15, 3:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/17/15, 10:50 AM
Seen: 588 times
Last updated: 1/18/16, 3:23 PM