Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is OpenERP Report Designer is working on Odoo 8 ?

By
Madura
on 8/5/14, 12:38 AM 2,418 views

Hello All,

I'm trying to installed OpenERP Report Designer module on Odoo v8 ,It was sucessfully installed. When I open openoffice writer the "OpenERP REport Designer" menu is appeared but the options are not loaded. Can Anyone help me ? 
Thanks. 

As I tried just yesterday, also I didn't get it to work.

Zahin
on 8/5/14, 2:29 AM

Ben Bernard

--Ben Bernard--
| 4 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ben Bernard--
Ben Bernard
On 8/5/14, 4:58 AM

I tried it on Odoo 8.0rc1 and OpenERP Report Designer 1.0. It works. Some update I notice is a lot of report type already using wkhtmltopdf. You have to make sure python executable is accessible from your system.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/5/14, 12:38 AM
Seen: 2418 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM