Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is OpenERP manages the offline mode?

By
Samba Faye
on 8/12/13, 8:41 AM 1,272 views

Is OpenERP manages the offline mode?

SANOU Ibrahim
On 8/12/13, 8:54 AM

Hello FAYE, If I really understand what you mean by working offline, there is a module named 'base_synchro'. You can work offline on another database and synchronize the data after with the production database. I am actually working on something like that!

I think what Faye wants to know is if OpenERP has a connection to the application when it is running locally on your system/server. That is, when you are not using the OpenERP online application. If that is the question, I would love to know that too. While it is unlikely OpenERP has access to application running locally on computers if it is not connected to the internet at all no one knows if the same goes for those connected to the net.

kaynis
on 8/12/13, 9:19 AM

I don't think that it's possible to access one openerp server from another local one, but what could be according to you kaynis the importance of such a possibility ?

SANOU Ibrahim
on 8/12/13, 11:53 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/12/13, 8:41 AM
Seen: 1272 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM