Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

is it possible to use more than one language while creating a report?

on 4/19/13, 10:29 AM 1,065 views

i want an invoice report to have all the matter be displayed in two languages

is it possible to use more than one language while creating a report?

Naresh Soni (nch)

--Naresh Soni (nch)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
| 2 2 4
--Naresh Soni (nch)--

Team Lead, Odoo(Formerly OpenERP) Support & OPW

Naresh Soni (nch)
On 4/19/13, 10:32 AM

Yes, But you need to duplicate the rml content too and use setLang twice. if you want two different languages other then logged in user language.

tried using setLang twice in sxw file, problem persists.

on 4/20/13, 3:50 AM

it's not just putting twice setLang..The order matters here. First setLang then the content of your report then second setLang and again the same content

Naresh Soni (nch)
on 4/20/13, 4:06 AM

okay. my requirement is to include the 2nd language in brackets with the first one. for instance, EnglishContent (HindiContent) for all attributes and their values in the report. plz let me know if this is possible. thanks!

on 4/20/13, 4:13 AM

Not possible currently

Naresh Soni (nch)
on 4/21/13, 6:20 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/19/13, 10:29 AM
Seen: 1065 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM