Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to show a wizard to enter some text in pos when the user select a product in point_of_sale?

By
samba
on 3/17/15, 3:21 PM 483 views

I have some products which i can sell on point of sale. I have a product field which can be update when  i select from point of sale screen using a wizard. How can i do this?. Can any one help me please?

+1. Problem is the POS is completely different from the rest of Odoo. And you need to be a very good programmer to edit it without mess all!

FEDERICO LEONI
on 5/12/15, 6:35 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/17/15, 3:21 PM
Seen: 483 times
Last updated: 10/7/16, 1:14 PM