Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to setup combo price?

By
Iming Chan
on 10/15/14, 8:53 AM 1,021 views

Hello,

I'm interested to find out whether there is a way to setup a fixed price based on a set of products?  For example, if buying a buger + chips + drink will give you say $5.  However, if you just buy a buger, it will be $4, or buger + drink for $6. 

I'm also interested in building a pricelist to cater for "any [quantity] for [price]" (e.g. Any 2 for $5).

Iming

Hi Are you looking for Product bundling kind of feature. If yes, let me know so that I can Expedite the same

Nilim
on 2/25/16, 5:09 AM
Nilim
On 2/25/16, 5:24 AM

Hi Iming Chan,

By default,in Odoo the PRICE LIST as required by you(i.e. Quantity based price list) is not available. To avail that customized module needs to be developed wherein we can configure rules and avail the customer with discounts based on quantity purchased.

Hope this helps

Cheers!!

qkzkfkzkwlsh11
On 2/19/16, 11:38 AM

dsfadfd

Anup Kandalkar
On 10/15/14, 9:23 AM

Hi lming,

good concept, to implements these concept you have to create product (combo pack) with number of products and define price. If user will select single product they have to pay price which are define on product object or select combo product then price will decrease and also easy to manage in order line.

Please share ur feedback. it's helpful for u or not.  

That is only for pre-pack product, right? Because it creates a new product with new barcode. What about a combo price automatically? for a retail business, you can get a combo price automatically if check out A with B.

william shang
on 10/15/14, 9:59 AM
Iming Chan
On 10/16/14, 5:16 AM

Thank you Anup for your response. 

Unfortunately, I'm not talking about pre-packaged products (as indicated by William) with a new barcode number.  I'm interested in products as they are, and if you buy the right combination, you get a discount.  For example, buy any 2 for $10, or buy 2 for $10 (2 of the same), or buy 3 and get 1 (lowest priced item) free.

A large Australian supermarket shows such promotion on their POS receipt as below (standard price for Product A is $5.00):

PRODUCT A
    2 @ $5.00 ................................. $10.00
PRODUCT A 2 FOR $8 ................... -$2.00

"PRODUCT A 2 FOR $8" is their promotion name.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/15/14, 8:53 AM
Seen: 1021 times
Last updated: 2/25/16, 5:24 AM