Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to put any number of different rml codes in a single report module

By
R.sridevi
on 11/14/13, 2:09 AM 624 views

i find there is only one rml code in a report module.......can we put any number of rml codes.......i mean is there any rule or limitations for a report module????????????????????

Yes we can put any number of rml codes as far as i know. We just have to create new report properly with rml file, python script and action binding

vimal j
on 11/14/13, 2:50 AM
Jasad
On 11/19/13, 6:26 AM

Yes, We can put any number of rml files in a single module. No limitations at all.

ok sir....i have 9 different rml codes with me which is used for just printing purpose....so when i create report module should i have 9 py files for 9 rml codes???? then how should i create a xml view for all these

R.sridevi
on 11/19/13, 7:21 AM

Hi R.sridevi, Its all about the data you are printing. If you are printing same data in different ways in all 9 report, you can use a single py file. In the same file you can write 9 parser at the buttom and design report in different ways.

Jasad
on 11/19/13, 8:14 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/14/13, 2:09 AM
Seen: 624 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM