Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to pass the 'group_by' parameter in a table within a form?

By
Geoff Galik
on 3/7/13, 2:09 AM 564 views

I am writing a module to add a table of individual days of production as children to a manufacturing order. I am also having the finished product for each order split into relatively small lots, so to make things easier to view I would like to have the 'move_created_ids2' lines grouped by a many2one field for the production day which it belongs to. Is default grouping of table items inside forms possible, and if so how and where is this done?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/7/13, 2:09 AM
Seen: 564 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM