Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to merge tags on help.openerp.com?

By
Lorenzo Cabrini
on 4/4/13, 1:28 PM 663 views

There are three different tags that are used to indicate OpenERP 7: v7, openerp-7 and 7. I know that tags are supposed to be freeform and quick, and the site might not contain that many question at the moment. But, it is growing by the day. And tags can be a useful way of filtering. It becomes a bit less so when there a multiple tags that represent the same concept.

I'm just as bad as anybody when it comes to tagging. Some question gets tagged as pricelist another as pricelists and, because tags or so quick, I don't really bother to find out what is already being used.

My question is rather, does the platform provide a way to, after the fact, merge several tags into a single one (be it openerp-7, v7, 7 or something else)? Or would it be worthwhile to decide that one is the best and in a friendly way "nudge" users to prefer that tag?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/4/13, 1:28 PM
Seen: 663 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM