Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to login to hosted openerp from openerp sa android app?

By
Gratis Inc.
on 3/29/14, 9:54 PM 702 views

I am having trouble logging into my openerp service from the android app. I am running kitkat and the newest update for openerp sa.

When I enter the url of my account it brings me to the next page and I see my database and am able to select it, but my username and password always return - "Invalid Username or Password!"

I have tried all combinations of my email address, username and passwords but nothing seems to be working.

Am I missing something? Do I need to host my own instance of openerp to use this app?

Maël Doudelet
On 6/12/14, 9:59 AM

I have got exactely the same problem... Any idea???

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/29/14, 9:54 PM
Seen: 702 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM