This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I need to add a field in my saler order view and use the on_change function on that field, but I do not want to be a relationship between this view field and a data base field.

I just need this field to do some calculations,

thanks in advance for your help

regards. Naitsir

Discard
Best Answer

OpenERP Functional field.

Functional field do calculation and you can make it store=False.

Also visit openerp documents.

def _compute_day(self, cr, uid, ids, context=None):
'day_open': fields.function(_compute_day, string='Days to Open', \
                                multi='day_open', type="float", store=False),

See more example in addons.

Hope with will be helpful to you.

:)

Discard
Author

thanks for you help :)

I have another question, I hope you can help me. Is there a way to "add an item" on a view on the client? I mean, I have the sale order for and we can add products by click "add an item" link, I need a way to add items just click on a buttom.

in OpenERP 6.0 this is possible by creating a new sale.order.line using the "create" function. but in OpenERO 7.0 the all the "create" functions are executed at the moment of save the order. How can I do to add items?? should be generally for any item (not necessarlly for lines of a sale order) thank you in advance

Sorry I am not getting, Please explore your problem with simple work or by posting images ?

Author

thanks, I created a new threat for this question :)

hii...Zahin I'm new to OpenERP and even I'm facing a similar problem, I need a add a image to my report which is not stored in my database can u please help me out...! Thanks in advance

#Sampath: From URL image convert to base64 image then pass to report.

Hii.... Zahin i tried it but its not working the image is not getting printed