This question has been flagged
2 Replies

While entering sales order, shop option is there to select shop. Shop related to one ware house, one ware house related to one stock location. So there is a chance to select stock from only one location. Is there any way to select multiple locations while entering sales orders. Please correct me, if i am wrong!  

Discard
Best Answer

Unfortunately no.

A Sales order is attached to a shop.

And a shop is attached to one and only one Warehouse.

But,

On the delivery order, if you clic on a specific line, I think you can set the "origin location" as you want.

So, you can select a specific location move line by move line...

Discard
Best Answer

Here is a way to achieve what you want:

But! I don't really know if this is the 'right' way to do this.

Let's say that you have two warehouses, 'warehouse A' and 'warehouse B'. I would suggest to setup the following locations:

1. Physical Locations / Your Company / Stock
  2. Physical Locations / Your Company / Stock / warehouse A

3. Physical Locations / Your Company / Stock / warehouse B

Then, create the following warehouses and select the respective 'Location Stock' from the above entries:

1. All Warehouses (virtual warehouse)
  2. Warehouse A
  3. Warehouse B

Finally, create a shop for every one of the above warehouses like this:

1. Virtual Shop (delivery from multiple warehouses)
  2. Warehouse A
  3. Warehouse B

This way you can choose the 'Virtual Shop' every time you want to get stock from multiple locations.

When you confirm the sale you can 'check availability' from your total stock from all warehouses and you can edit the delivery order and split it in internal moves from different warehouses.

I would really like to know if the above scenario works so please leave some feedback with a comment.

Discard