Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to get order id using picking id?

By
samba
on 3/17/15, 4:44 PM 1,129 views

I want to print customer reference in picking slip. When i observe stock,picking table, it does not contain relation with sale.order.line or sale.order. How can i get customer reference in to picking slip. Can any one help me please?

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc

--Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
| 5 3 8
Puducherry, India
--Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
Passionate coder in Python/Odoo(formerly known as OpenERP).

Contact me via GMail: atchuthantu@gmail.com via Skype: atchuthan_skype
via Linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/in/atchuthantu
Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
On 3/30/15, 3:03 AM

In stock.picking table, you have sale order as reference at field "sale_id".
In sale.order, you have related stock pickings at "picking_ids"

Vasanth

--Vasanth--
| 5 3 8
Pondicherry, India
--Vasanth--
Vasanth
On 3/18/15, 1:30 AM

Hi samba,

After confirming the sale in Sale order, you can see the "View Deliver Order" button. While clicking that you can go to the stock_picking table.In that, there is a tab called "Additional Info". Inside that tab there is a field called "Procurement Group". you can see the Procurement and picking details in that.

Thank you, Vasanth but that is reference. I am searching for direct relation with sale.order table. I hope there should be direct relation with that.

samba
on 3/18/15, 9:42 AM
Anand
On 3/18/15, 1:59 AM

using origin='S0001' you can retrive the id bro....

Ankit Gauri
On 2/29/16, 6:53 AM
  1. Hello samba
    please check below code through this you will get all the delivery for the particular products which state is in waiting for availability state so now you do changes based on your requirement :
    for operation_product_ids in self.pack_operation_product_ids:
         product_id = operation_product_ids.product_id.id
         stock_move_obj = self.env['stock.move']
         stock_move_ids = stock_move_obj.search([('product_id','=', product_id),('state','=','confirmed')])

Thank you

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/17/15, 4:44 PM
Seen: 1129 times
Last updated: 2/29/16, 6:53 AM