Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to filter products by availability in pricelist in POS?

By
Lorenzo Cabrini
on 4/3/13, 6:37 PM 2,346 views

I'm setting up OpenERP POS (v7.0) for a nightclub with two bars: a "normal" bar and a VIP lounge. The bars are set up as shops, and a VIP pricelist has been set up for the VIP lounge. I've also created a point of sale for each bar. Up to this point everything works as expected (thanks to a little help from this forum).

Since the client doesn't apply a standard price multiplier to the VIP prices, I've had to add each item individually to the VIP pricelist. Not all drinks are available in the VIP lounge and I'd like that only the drinks that have a price set up in the VIP pricelist should show in the POS that is attached to the VIP lounge. However, if the drink doesn't have an entry in the pricelist, the drink is still available in the POS and the price is "False".

Is there any standard way of hiding items that don't have a price in the VIP pricelist from only the VIP POS terminal (while still keeping it available at the other POS terminal)?

did you resolved "false" price?

Vitaly Brevus
on 8/25/14, 4:59 PM

Acespritech

--Acespritech--
| 3 2 6
India
--Acespritech--

Having 8+ years of OpenERP Experience. We are Specialized in OpenERP/CRM Solutions, software development, Web development, E commerce solutions & other open source solutions.

Email : info@acespritech.com

Acespritech
On 4/26/13, 5:34 AM

Hello,

Can you try to assign pricelist while configuring shop for each bar.

Thanks,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Mail: info@acespritech.com
Blog: acespritechblog.wordpress.com

If you read my original question you will see that I have already set up both shops and pricelists. What I want to do is filter out items that exist in my product list but that are not available in a particular price list.

Lorenzo Cabrini
on 4/29/13, 7:38 PM

I think you can create product_category wise pricelist for which you want to display some products. Products which are not in certain category will not be in that shop and will not display.

Acespritech
on 5/23/13, 4:54 AM

but in pos price is "false" for products that are not set in price list (openerp v7.0)

Vitaly Brevus
on 8/25/14, 4:57 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/3/13, 6:37 PM
Seen: 2346 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM