Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to display product image using an url in odoo-8?

on 1/8/15, 2:12 AM 677 views

Hi All,

I want to do bulk upload products.  I am facing the problem uploading product images in .csv file. To do this we should convert product images into base64 format and place that in the "image" column of the .csv file. This is also not helping me. Finally we decided that, upload products bulkly into server folder. Just place the address of the image in the product columns. The product should appear based on the url of the product. Is it possible in odoo-8?. Can any one please help me?

Did you Use Image widget? We have an image widget there for product images upload? You saw that? Do see in developer mode if you did not

Mazhar Iqbal Rana
on 1/8/15, 2:15 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 1/8/15, 2:12 AM
Seen: 677 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM