Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to display html in tree view

Mind And Go
on 12/22/13, 9:35 AM 1,814 views

I succeeded in displaying html in text field thanks to the widget="html" in the fomr view of order lines Is it possible to do as well in the tree view? Using type="html" nor widget="html" failed.

Thanks in advanced

I tried this one without success : https://www.openerp.com/apps/6.1/trp_web_treeview_html_widget/ No error is displayed or thrown. Nothing special is done

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 12/28/13, 9:40 AM

Obviously not possible in v7

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 5/27/14, 4:39 PM
On 1/12/16, 4:24 AM

i am facing same issue. did you find any solution for this?

Did you find an answer for this? Would need this functionality as well.

on 3/16/16, 5:11 AM

Not Yet. but i find one alternate solution for this. i take one new text field. for form view i display field which has widget as html. and for tree view i display copied text field(display as normal text). did you get??

on 3/16/16, 5:18 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/22/13, 9:35 AM
Seen: 1814 times
Last updated: 1/12/16, 4:24 AM