Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to add an attachment to a calendar event?

By
Rebel
on 3/22/13, 11:12 AM 1,386 views

Is it possible to upload an attachment to an event in the calendar? Or to add a link to this document?

I am using OpenERP 7.

Francesco OpenCode

--Francesco OpenCode--
| 5 7 9
Grottaglie, Italy
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo (OpenERP) Modules Developer LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
On 3/22/13, 11:32 AM

If you install the document module, when you create a voice on the calendar, you can switch to tree view, select the record to see the form and attach a documento to this record.

Thank you friend, I was able to achieve what I wanted. It would have been better to link it in the dynamic view from the pop-up rather than to switch views; but still at least now it is possible. :)

Rebel
on 3/22/13, 12:04 PM

If you want a more dynamic use of this feature, create a module to insert a binary filed in the calendar view. It's simple to do...:)

Francesco OpenCode
on 3/22/13, 12:05 PM

I haven't written any of my own modules yet, I know how to inherit a view - but do you know where I could find the information on how to add this type of field to link to the attachments? Any similar topic would suffice, I can deduce it from the context.

Rebel
on 3/22/13, 12:12 PM

This (http://doc.openerp.com/v6.0/developer/index.html) is a simple documentation to develop an openerp module. It's not simple if you doesn't written a module, never.

Francesco OpenCode
on 3/22/13, 1:43 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/22/13, 11:12 AM
Seen: 1386 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM