Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible somehow to update product prices (catalog prices) for certain product categories globally ?

By
Bob Maes
on 1/26/16, 5:42 AM 241 views

Imagine market conditions have changed... For instance, suppose metal prices have gone up with 3% and I would like to reflect this in my sales prices...  

Ok, I could do that but after a while the base prices in the product forms need to be updated because they will become meaningless.  I need to be able to update the product prices (base prices) itself. See also the situation for a high inflation country. Or am I missing something? 

DCBO BVBA, Bob Maes
on 1/26/16, 6:13 AM

I have amended my answer.

Ermin Trevisan
on 1/27/16, 2:38 AM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 1/26/16, 6:04 AM

Use pricelists for that purpose, and use the text body to define your question, the title is supposed to be a title.
If you want to change the standard price explicitely, you can do it manually in the user interface or by exporting the corresponding products to a .csv file and reimport them with new prices.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/26/16, 5:42 AM
Seen: 241 times
Last updated: 1/26/16, 6:21 AM