Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible change product quantity on Manufacturing Order?

By
Mindaugas
on 4/29/13, 5:38 PM 2,831 views

Is it possible change product quantity on Manufacturing Order in Ready to Produce state? In 6.1 version is button "Change Qty" but on OpenERP 7 version i can't edit product quantity or i don't know how to do that?

Thongchai L.
On 9/4/13, 10:27 AM

I am not sure if this solution also ease us to change the quantity of "Products to Consume" before we start our production in V7? In our business model, the actual consumed quantity always differ from ones defined in BOM. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Mindaugas
On 5/2/13, 4:08 PM

I found simple solution myself. I just edited form view and added line in header.

<button type="action" icon="terp-accessories-archiver+" name="380" string="Change Qty" states="ready,confirmed"/>

Now always see button and can edit quantity on ready and confirmed state.

@kindiss, I tried this, it doesn't work for me. Which version of OpenERP are you running ?

Peter
on 7/9/13, 10:12 AM

I use OpenERP 7.0-20130506-231027

Mindaugas
on 7/10/13, 11:08 AM

I have earlier found similar thread to this. I have tried to find all others and point them there to give votes, so we might get help sooner. http://help.openerp.com/question/30319/how-to-change-the-quantity-of-products-to-consume-mrp-module/

Saša
on 9/9/13, 8:41 AM

To find out what is action ID "name="380" you can in developer mode got to confirmed state manufacturing order, move your mouse cursor on (Update), here you can see table with line Action ID:385, in my case now is 385, this number you need to enter.

Mindaugas
on 9/9/13, 7:22 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/29/13, 5:38 PM
Seen: 2831 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM