Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it bug or configuration ? Rule doesn't work in Document Management System

By
Abegail Sanchez
on 7/19/14, 7:21 PM 351 views

I just want to know how to configure DMS/Knowledge module, I cant find any good resources to read about this module. I want to restrict other users and not member of the groups not to modify unowned directory but they can still modify. I used the access right USER in Knowledge  is it the rule or just my configuration doesn't work.

rule definition:

[ '|', ('user_id', '=', user.id), '&', ('group_ids','in',[g.id for g in user.groups_id]), ('user_id','=',False), '|','|', ('company_id','=',False), ('company_id','child_of',[user.company_id.id]),('company_id.child_ids','child_of',[user.company_id.id])]

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/19/14, 7:21 PM
Seen: 351 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM