Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is anybody interested by an Android application ? [Closed]

By
johnCogitae
on 4/17/13, 6:29 AM 1,837 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not a real question

by
Daniel Reis
on 04/18/2013 11:30:01

Hi ! I use some Android apps but I don't find that they are very good. So I'm thinking about developing one, as a communal project.

Is anybody interested in this idea? Has anybody started a similar project and wants some help?

Not a real Q&A question. Enquiries are better suited for the Google+ community group. Please post it there.

Daniel Reis
on 4/18/13, 11:29 AM
JZA
On 4/17/13, 6:28 PM

I am more interested into a POS (point of sales component) that integrates with OpenERP

Doesn't you like OpenERP POS system?

Francesco OpenCode
on 4/18/13, 7:41 AM

Having everything on an only web has its limitations, to start you need online access. Having a offline native client, make sense since it allow users to operate even when the branch is offline.

JZA
on 4/18/13, 11:42 AM

OpenERP POS work offline, too.

Francesco OpenCode
on 4/18/13, 12:07 PM

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 4/17/13, 5:36 PM

Cameron

--Cameron--
| 6 5 8
United Kingdom
--Cameron--
Cameron
On 4/18/13, 7:36 AM

The Apps in theory would be great! But in my experience they are all way under developed at the moment!

However If you have an android tablet (I have a Samsung Galaxy Note) you can use the full blown program! Why bother with the app! - Heck I can even use full blown OpenERP on my ancient HTC android phone!

Warning! If you have a "computing for numpties devise" AKA "apple" then I believe you will have issues!

:)

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/17/13, 6:29 AM
Seen: 1837 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM