Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

ir_attachment: IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Ayaz Mansuri
on 12/17/15, 10:06 AM 1,759 views

I've Working on Image Customize module in odoo v9.
For some reason, my code, that used to working, is now having trouble in .py file. balck screen shows me error just like below:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/home/ayaz/workspace/odoo-9.0_latest/openerp/addons/base/ir/ir_attachment.py", line 151, in _file_read

r = open(full_path,'rb').read().encode('base64')

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/home/cntn/.local/share/Odoo/filestore/v9_FSS_DB/00/009fe84ee464a909d233dde13a0156d0fed3782c'

On 1/19/16, 12:03 PM

In the database run the command, the number in like show in the log error, delete cod errors

"public"."ir_attachment"."store_fname" LIKE '%9739bf1f391e10051ed840fef5b341f9351d0536%'

odoo needs create the "odoo" system user, the calls for file temp redirects to: /opt/odoo  in your log

have :home/cntn/  the files existing in /opt/odoo, run the process with user "odoo"

This should be the accepted answer and it did work in my case. Just run the DELETE command with the ending file name for each error you are receiving in the log file, then restart the server, and voila!

Travis Waelbroeck
on 6/22/16, 11:26 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/17/15, 10:06 AM
Seen: 1759 times
Last updated: 2/9/16, 1:47 AM