Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I am using OpenERP 7. I use pricelists and invoice on timesheet module
I have the following use case:
- Invoices have to generated from timesheets with prices different for each person and likely to vary on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Invoices can be generated at any time
- Invoices have to take into account the selling price of the manpower resource at the time the resource did the work.
Example: One person is working on a project and has a sales pricelist associated to his user profile. His hourly saling price in 2013 was 100€/hour and became 150€/hour in 2014. It worked 20 hours in 2013 and 10 hours in 2014. The invoice should then be of : 20*100+10*150=3 500€
I can create a pricelist with a cost of 100€ valid over 2013 and a cost of 150€ valid over 2014 but if I generate now an invoice it make use of the 2014 price list version only and thus create an invoice of 20*150+10*150=4 500€
So it is unclear to me:
- How is a verison of a price list selected? Is it when contract is create? Invoice made? Other?
- How could I change this behaviour to fit to my use case ?
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 7/9/14, 7:48 AM|
|Seen: 790 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|