Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoices have draft, open, paid stages now. How can i add "approve" activity in between draft and open in openerp version 7.0?

By
samba
on 7/24/14, 9:31 AM 705 views

Invoices have draft, open, paid stages now. How can i add "approve" activity in between draft and open activities in openerp version 7.0?. I want to inherit the model "account.invoice".

Juan José Scarafía
On 7/25/14, 8:47 AM

Hi samba,

Basically you would have to: 
1. Modify workflows of account.invoice to add that stage 
2. Modify the state field of account.invoice to add that state 
3. Modify the view of invoice and add the corresponding buttons

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

I can inherit the model and modify the state field. The problem i am facing is inheriting work flow. If i want to add "approve" in between "draft" and "open" these two Activities, and transitions and work flow should available in inherited view. It's not enough if we write only "approve" activity and transition. I believe that the transition of "draft" to "open" need to change like "draft" to "approve" and need to write new transition for "approve" to "open". We should write these two transitions, but it is asking for "workflow", "activities" . For the time being i had write these in inherited view. Does this write way?

samba
on 8/1/14, 1:50 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/24/14, 9:31 AM
Seen: 705 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM