This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I am able to create invoices, but somehow, I can't see them using other users, even if the users have a lot of grants like Financial Manager and HR Manager. However, I can see the invoices when logging as admin user.
This is the query executed:

SELECT account_invoice.id FROM account_invoice WHERE ((account_invoice.create_uid = 11)  AND  (account_invoice.type = 'out_invoice')) AND (account_invoice.company_id IS NULL   OR  (account_invoice.company_id in (1))) ORDER BY account_invoice.id desc  limit 80

It's filtering using the account_invoice.create_uid = [current user] always. I can also see the movements in the journal entries, but I would like to see them there. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance,

Discard
Best Answer

OpenERP doesn't filter invoices by user by default. Did you change some code? or did you installed a thirdparty module? This must not be the normal behavior.

Discard
Author

Hi Grover, I am afraid I haven't change the code. I've just installed the application and some modules from OpenERP, and the following 3rd party modules. Web Calendar Tests View Editor OpenERP Web Diagram LinkedIn Integration Web Web Gantt Graph Views Base Kanban Force Invoice Number Account viewer Cancel invoice, check on payment order

Wow that's really strange. Hmmm... Did you check if the problem persists on another database?

Author

you were right, it must have been some module installed. I re installed everything again and now it's working. Thanks a lot