Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoiceable lines option in odoo 9 is not working

By
sambath
on 10/22/15, 2:04 AM 1,871 views

while creating invoice in the odoo v9.0 "invoiceable lines" option is not working, is their any setting to activate it or any other solution to solve it plz

Is at least one line blue, indicating you have something to invoice?

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 10/22/15, 11:20 PM

i can't understand explain me briefly!!!

sambath
on 10/23/15, 1:39 AM

You can only invoice lines that turn blue.

on 10/23/15, 5:36 PM

thank, Ray i found my solution

sambath
on 10/27/15, 6:47 AM

Maybe you can share what happened so others can learn from your discovery?

on 10/27/15, 11:36 AM
Wisaruth K
On 5/10/16, 12:26 AM

Check the Product's "Invoicing Policy" in each product information.

If Invoicing Policy = Ordered quantities then you can create invoice before delivery.

If Invoicing Policy = Delivered quantities then you should delivery product before create invoice.

The product that have invoicing policy as "ordered quantities" the order line will  blue color.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/22/15, 2:04 AM
Seen: 1871 times
Last updated: 5/10/16, 12:26 AM